The Pink Elephant App offers full training support for blended learning courses provide by Pinkacademy. This App offers training delegates the possibility to exercise with the course content from official Pink Elephant training materials. The App contains sample questions, digital courseware, practical exercises and much more to support delegates to learn on the job and prepare for the official examinations. It contains a wide array of topics, such as: ITIL, ISO 20K, PRINCE2, Agile, LeanIT, DevOps and ISO27000. The Pink Elephant App can be customized to company specific learning objectives or personal preferences, determining with which frequency you want to practice with course topics. Video’s, Presentations, Prezi’s, Documents and much more is within your reach through the Pink Elephant Learning & Development App.
The App also contains the MemoTrainer system: Academic research has shown that gained knowledge sustains over a longer period when course topics are repeated over a longer period of time. With the Pink Elephant App, it is possible to keep practicing with ‘best practice’ topics long after you have completed your course.
The Pink Elephant App is also used for awareness training and understanding, onboarding programs and security instructions.
In summary, the Pink Elephant App offers:
- The possibility to practices sample questions over a wide variety of “Best Practice” topics.
- Receive instant feedback and answers to your questions. In which areas can you improve?
- Set the frequency with which you want to receive ‘new’ questions from our application.
- Determine whether you want to receive ‘push’ notifications.
- The possibility to have all your learning content with you on every mobile device to support learning and development: Independent on time, place and learning needs.
- The possibility to communicate with your fellow delegates and discuss topics.
Please note that the Pink Elephant App contains content from the officially accredited Pink Elephant training courses, and therefore contains copyright. Therefore, a personalized account and password are required.
Pink L&D is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Pink L&D (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.